Thursday 20 May 2010

12 months





I was walking around Kensington the other day and I suddenly came across so many alluring women in the street. It's times like this that I'm so thankful that I'm living in London. After a morning like this, who cares about the noise pollution, the millions of chewing gum on the pavement, the overcrowded tube, the late buses, the endless road works by British Gas or Thames Water and the other annoying things a Londoner would expect. As an avid fan of beauty (as all Architects are!), I've decided to share with you some illustrations from a calendar in 1945. The makeup might have moved on but the proportions have stayed the same. Enjoy!

Ps: I'll be posting a lot more pictures and video for the purpose of appreciating beauty other than Architecture for this month as I think I'm overloaded with building regulations to be thinking about writing more about buildings. A man needs a break, once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment