Friday 22 April 2011

woof ! woof !

What do you expect to do on Good Friday? Well, I wasn't sure until I was invited for a lunch with some friends in leafy London. Took me a while to get there but alas, when we finally arrived, it was worth the trip. I was pleasantly surprised with the Overground trains. Reminds me of Barcelona and Hong Kong. Long carriages for less crowded experience. Even the new stations are above par as well. Something I wasn't expecting in London. The party was a small one but the invite did insists on bringing some beverages preferably wines. I was still on my binge £5 budget and found several really good plonk for the price and my supermarket of choice is Waitrose. Anyway, after waiting for the Brunette to get ready, I made my way to the local Sainsburys near me and bought a couple of red wine called Longue-Dog. Yes, yet another wine from the makers of Chat-en-Ouef. What a blast! I've decided to try all these wines with cartoons of animals on the label. Hardly a smart way of buying wines but who cares, so far it has done me well. What next, the singing penguin? Don't laugh, there is such a bottle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment