Wednesday 6 April 2011

sun stroke


At last! The sun is here, the 23 degrees forecasts is true & the bikinis are all out. Bring it on, Summer 2011! I was walking from pub to pub drinking in the sun while waiting for the Brunette to arrive. After an hour later and a few ales, she finally turned up. We chatted and laughed while basking in the sun. Suddenly out of the blue, as a follower to my blog, the Brunette ask me a poignant question (dark clouds are coming)...

Whe you write about this brunette, who is this Brunette? Is it one person or various women? Is she/they hot? Is she/they young and perky? Etc etc...

I will not include all the question as it goes on and on. I just laughed and ordered some pistachios. Although she laughed as well, I could sense we wasn't best pleased but what can I do - you can't make everyone happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment