Monday 18 April 2011

...miau...miau?

What a wonderful weekend! A weekend packed with Formula 1, Virgin London Marathon, lots of sunshine, warm weather and lots of wines. The Brunette is currently obsessed with searching a breakfast bed tray (??....or is it bed tray??). So far, we have been to a few shops, lots of website and have found zilch. After a few hours of search for this elusive crumb producing device for the bed, I was close to killing myself. Then, the heavens opened and Waitrose was in front of me. I couldn't resists and convinced her that perhaps, the breakfast bed tray would be in there. She knew what I was up to of course and convincingly agreed. I was walking straight up to the wine aisle and came across this rather interesting vin blanc. Chat en Ouef, a word play in regards to Chateauneuf du Pape. The label was interesting as well, with a cat perching on a rather large egg. I just had to try it. What is the verdict? Amazing wine. Great value for money. Highly quaffable. No sight of 'The Tray'. Nevertheless, the Brunette is happy. We are definitely buying more of the 'Chat'.

Miau! Miau! Miau!

No comments:

Post a Comment