Tuesday 12 April 2011

loose cannon

No matter what you intent to do, it always backfires and fucks you up. I feel a bit nostalgic and sad remembering our conversation today. It wasn't pretty and the hurt it brings is worth more than a katana strike to the body. At least, a katana is sharper compared to a blunt knife cutting a red meat. I'm quite solemn lately and when things don't go as planned, I don't get annoyed or aggressive like before. I can feel like my spirit steps back from my body and view it from a third person vantage point. The calmness scares me. How time stops and you have this extra time assessing everything around you.

How can someone be so unhappy yet laugh and have a whale of a time talking to another. Am I missing something here?? Should I be sad? Should I complain? At least they are happy,that's what I think...

1 comment:

  1. Snow Peak Titanium Flask & Bottle - Tioga Box Office
    Ice titanium chords and mens titanium wedding rings snow babyliss pro titanium flat iron peaks can also be microtouch titanium used with raft titanium any outdoor activities. The snow peaks can also be used with outdoor activities.

    ReplyDelete