Tuesday 1 March 2011

promenades à pied d'hiver - quatre

Excerpts from my previous unposted writings:

My neighbours outside the apartment is having a fight. It's New Year Day for God's sake! Argh! What do I do? I was ears-dropping on their passionate argument.

Mademoiselle: Je vous déteste!! Je vous déteste!!
Monsieur: [Quiet]
Melle: Vous êtes dégoûtants!! Vous, le sommeil avec toutes ces femmes. Va te faire foutre! Vous êtes dégoûtants!! [Screaming]
M: Vous êtes furieux à cause de ma vie passée?
Melle: C'est dégoûtant!....[sound of spitting]
M: [Quiet]
Melle: C'est dégoûtant! C'est dégoûtant!....[sound of spitting]
M: Vous avez craché sur moi!! Comment osent vous? Que vous ai-je fait mal?
Melle: Vous le méritez! [Screaming]

At this time, I wondered whether I should call the Gendemarie, in case it goes too far. The Brunette came out of the shower and was giving me a look. At this time, I've pulled a chair next to the front door. Brunette can't believe what she was seeing. I know, it's terrible.

Anyway, their conversation stayed for the next hour. I wondered why they couldn't just get in their apartment and have a go at each other there. I'm sure, I wasn't the only one ear-dropping to this saga. It was so bad that by the time the Brunette was ready to leave for petit dejeuner, we are worried that we might be dragged in their fight. Alors, la solution - We stayed for 1 hour 15 minutes while having port, wine, saucisson sec, chantal and hope they would calm down. Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment