Monday 14 March 2011

lost in translation

I came across a lost animal outside my house today. It was raining and miserable, I look upon the wet, cold and shivering animal in pity. Who knows where it has been and how far it has travelled? I took the animal into the house and gave it some food. Who knows when was the last time it ate anything, poor little thing. As the hours past, I could see it having more energy and the warmth of the house made it feel much better. Perhaps, I should adopt it? But, what shall I call it? That's my dilemma. Lonely lost animals can be quite strange because it's used to doing things their certain way. Do I have the time and energy to house-train it? Perhaps. Looking at it closely, I'm beginning to feel attach to it. Damn it! The animal got to me. Bloody hell, looks like it'll be the new addition to the house.

Mental note: Need to tell Brunette about my new housemate. Wonder whether she'll agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment