Wednesday 20 October 2010

play nice



Someone to hold me tight; That would be very nice; Someone to love me right; That would be very nice; Someone to understand; Each little dream in me; Someone to take my hand; To be a team with me

So nice, life would be so nice; If one day I'd find; Someone who would take my hand; And samba through life with me


Someone to cling to me; Stay with me right or wrong; Someone to sing to me; Some little samba song; Someone to take my heart; And give his heart to me; Someone who's ready to;
Give love a start with me

Oh yes, that would be so nice;
Should it be you and me, that would be nice

Someone to cling to me; Stay with me right or wrong; Someone to sing to me; Some little samba song;  Someone to take my heart; And give his heart to me; Someone who's ready to;
Give love a start with me

Oh yes, that would be so nice; Should it be , you and me?;
I could see it would be nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment