Tuesday 25 May 2010

what are you saying?


you make me say [x3]; oh; you make me say [x3]

Chorus
I'm from the East Coast but I’m falling so hot a nigger got me crib walking
I’m from the suburbs but it's that good you make a good girl wanna get to the hood
you make me say
[x3]
so good got me speaking different languages

is you alive; like a side du; all I wanna do is like be inside you; ride you; try to find you; fill you

revive you; going with your bad self baby cause I do adore; and I give you more; put it on you all the time you know me a more; we got for sure, pure, alivea lore; don’t trip I ain't leaving you for
Jake got Beyonce I got Shante; with no entree that's my baby; you know the thing about
when I bring em out feels so good I had to sing about; get it get it now; we flying out of town checking in the suite; pedicure on my feet; Miss Bow Wow queen of the town; hey yo Jaz tell em how I put it down

Chorus


is it the way you look; is it the way you walk; is it the way you cook; is it the way you talk; I think it's all of the above; no play time in the day time making love; kids go to school; we can act a fool; skinny dip in the pool; do it real smooth; Miss Bow Wow queen of the town; hey yo Jaz tell em how I put it down

Chorus


hey baby; oh oh oh oh; you got me going outta my head; oh oh oh oh oh; you got me saying thing I don't understand; ladies, if your man make you say, he hear to stay, he's hear to stay
[x2]

oh oh yes I am; this my plan; you my girl, I’m your man; take your pain; take my hand; take my name; make my kids; do your thing; ain't no game; show no shame; if I'm the boss, boss lady must be your name; so I got you got 2 1 2; but your face on my back brand new tattoo; 20 year in the game what love won't do; a lot of women want me but I want you; you look cute when you smile so I renewed our vows; nowadays I ain't moving that wow; I changed my style it might happen to you; what gotten to me shit I gotten to you; and start raping about things like love and being true; now maybe we could make another baby or two


Chorus


you make me say
[x3]; so good got me speaking different languages

No comments:

Post a Comment