Wednesday 12 May 2010

thanks kiefer

What an amazing (?), intriguing (?!), screwed up (?!?), depressing (?!?!) evening it has been. Gordon Brown stepped down, David Cameron moving to No:10, Nick Clegg as deputy, George Osbourne as Chancellor to the Exchequer, William Hague as Foreign Sec, overnight weather dipping to the minus regions, lower part of Oxford St is still under road works and I'm in great need of BBQ Ribs. As I drank the deserving golden nectar of Bud Light, I felt I should have a couple more after. It has been a rough few months and I'm still standing except for a couple of bruises and broken ego. When you start feeling that you 'deserve' something, that's when you know it's bad. On a much bigger level, it is a similar situation with British politics and the new coalition government.

Ps: Kiefer is NOT the ambassador for the beer above & that is NOT my fingers. Disclaimer done.

No comments:

Post a Comment