Thursday 27 May 2010

a conversation with hitesh

Fucking internet connection is out again!! I'm sick of calling SKY everytime this happens. Every bloody calls and I'm paying for the fuckers to fix the damn problem! Isn't it their fucking problem to fix in the first place?! I'm the Goddamn fucking customer for fuck sake!!

ME: Hello, my broadband is out again. This is the third time this week

SKY: Hello Sir. Thank you for calling SKY. I am Hitesh, how can I be you assistance today?

ME: Didn't you hear me? My Broadband is out again for the third time this week.

SKY: Ok. Sorry about that. Are you in front of your computer?

ME: Yes.


After 15 minutes of opening and closing windows, applying new properties on windows and waiting for the computer to restart a few times...

SKY: It appears that perhaps the BT line is down

ME: So, when will it be up again?
SKY: I have no info on that at this time.
ME: You're telling me that BT line is down three times this week and you can't tell me when it will be up and running?

SKY: Yes sir. Unfortunately, we are not supplied with that information.

ME: You are not helping the situation. What am I gonna do in the meantime? Watch TV? I've got work to do.
SKY: Is there an internet cafe nearby? Perhaps, that will help you out first while BT fix the problem.


At this time, I nearly wanted to scream down the phone and tell SKY to fuck off! I mean, it isn't Hitesh's fault but nevertheless, he's in line for the barrage of abuse...

ME: [blood veins popping out at the site of my temple] Fine! That's all thanks.

SKY: Mr Date, thank you for calling SKY. Is there anything else I can help you with?

ME: No!

SKY: Just to remind you that we are here to help you. Looking into your account, it seems that you're eligable for SKY+ box and full broadband and SKY Talk for only 35 pounds. Would you like me to do that for you?

ME: NO THANK YOU!

SKY: Thank you for calling SKY and I hope you'll hav.....[CLICK]


I couldn't hack it anymore, I had to hang up! Folks, no Lynx advert for today. Blame SKY.

No comments:

Post a Comment