Wednesday 26 May 2010

coffee or tea sir?


For the next few posts till the end of the month I'll be looking back at previous Lynx adverts. Unless you've been living in the caves in Afghanistan for the past 10 years or so, I'm sure you'll be able to recall some of the classic moments. Why Lynx and not Architecture? Well, after spending 13/14 hours of Architecture, the thought of blogging about it after work is taxing. So, I now officially declare a free from any Architectural post here in Alcoholic Architect -at least until I've early of next month.

Adverse publicity has been generated by the product's advertisements for encouraging sexual promiscuity and sexism. Just imagine an 11 hour flight to Hong Kong on the Lynx jet. Forget about Virgin Atlantic, I might have to terminate my membership and loyalty card. Sorry Richard! For now, I have to contend with the excellent service on the Virgin Clubhouse lounge at Heathrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment