Friday 30 April 2010

when there is blood on the streets, buy property

It feels rather different now. Previous friends and aquaintances are further away and the boozed fulled gatherings are far in between. Sipping my Barolo in Artesian, Langham hotel, I can't help wonder if I had turn a wrong corner.

The people I meet now are different; the conversation lacklustre, their ideals are haphazard and their drive isn't on the high revs. Unchecked, it could rub off on me BUT I will not let that happend. Hugely successful people are of a different breed. Their focus are laser sharp, their commitment unwavering and the reason behind their choices aren't what you would expect. Unlike popular believe, personal monetary gratification aren't high up their list of importance.


People + Education + Contacts + Environment = Opportunity

Outlook + Focus + Articulate + Behaviour + Commitment + Determination = Opportunity

Hard Work + Making your own Luck = Opportunity

Opportunity x Opportunity x Opportunity + 100,000 hours of Hard Graft = SUCCESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment