Wednesday 21 April 2010

walking and strolling

Something interesting happen to me today while I was sitting outside Market Place drinking some beers, a guy came over and asked whether he was walking in the general direction towards Hackney. I gave him a rough direction and send him on his way. Before he could go, I asked ‘Walking to Hackney?’ ‘Yeah’ he answered. So, in his trendy unkept facial hair and hair style, skinny jeans, biggish man bag and grey army boots laced midway, he walked away.

And then, a guy came up to the bar and started snapping pictures of the facade. He later came over and said whether it would be ok to do so because he's working with Google Maps and are updating their database. As he tool more pictures, I slowly shifted my body to show my good side. How vain!!

After that, a yougn French girl (I guess in the circa of 23 years), came over and asked if I knew where Hanson St is because she's late for an interview for a position to become a nanny. Told her the wat and off she went with her old school black Pashley bike. If I had a baby/children, I would definitely have an au-pair. Perhaps even hire her.


No comments:

Post a Comment