Wednesday 28 April 2010

sunny with a slight chance of showers

Apparently today is going to be the hottest day yet. 22 Celsius is predicted with a slight cloud cover. I'm not holding my breath for it because as far as I can see, there is no sunshine and lots of cloud. Yes, it is warm but also humid. Everywhere I look, everyone is losing their winter/autumn armour. What about May Bank Holiday weekend? Forecasts are not good. Rain, rain and more rain. How predictable! I'm sure come Tuesday, it will be bright and sunny so I expect everyone cooped up back at work will turn red and green in anger. Why do you need forecasts when most of the time, the buggers get it totally wrong anyway?! They miss predicting the chaotic snowstorm, the heavy rain that created the devastating flash floods and the delay-causing volcano eruption, but we still listen to them. Like prehistoric dinosaurs of the past, weatherman and forecasters need to adapt soon before they become fossilised.

No comments:

Post a Comment