Wednesday 27 January 2010

evolved??

Today, I have decided to write a light-hearted post. While searching for a topic I happen to come across an illustration of mankind. I love the drawings so much that I want to share it with you readers. Without even looking closely, I can't help notice the 2 common theme; sex & war. Pleasure & pain. Yes, I know this weeks posts is rather sexual in nature. I can't help it, so shoot me! The bloody thing is on overdrive. My mind, I mean. Ha!Ha! We haven't changed much have we? Funny that. Curiously, I wonder whether there is an ounce of truth in...

The Architect Myth: Are they really creative, but stable?


Characteristics of an male architect:


Over-worked -
Talks in metaphors - Reasonably happy / Just enough happiness - Usually married/dating/attached to a beautiful woman - Permanently attached to his mobile - Constantly reflecting on life - Customary affairs - Tendency to rebel and disturb a blissful family life - Neurotic - Immoral - Sceptical - Overweight - Bearded - Bald - Black frame spectacles

I am sure some of you would disagree with my overly generalising comment, so
I thought it would be fun to play a game called 'Find the Architect'. Perhaps you'll be able to find a fairer description of yourself from the images above. As for me, I have a preference on who I'd like to be. Correct answer wins a price, anyone for a guess? Happy hunting and have fun!

I had a chat with the Brunette (ich will Deutsch lernen, können Sie mich unterrichten? Und wir lernen Spanisch zusammen. Ok?) last night and learned what had happened. I'm sure it was more difficult for her to say it than it is for me to hear it. Anyway, I'm glad of the transparency between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment