Thursday 6 May 2010

what colour is it?

Its election day today and I’m up bright and early walking to the polling station. The queue is not as long as I expected but I guess there will soon be a long trail from lunchtime onwards. Who did I vote? Hmm…

Labour is pathetic. Any more tax credit speeches and I swear I’ll throw a boot to the current PM a la George Bush. Immigration is another. ID cards for foreign nationals? What a sham! Come on Gordon, we are not morons.


Conservatives is peculiar and non committal. With all these spending cuts across the board except for health care and foreign aid, where are they getting the money to run the country? Let’s not forget the economy needs rebuilding as well. Cameron wants to bring down immigration to 1990 levels, how?! Their solution is the same gibberish as when the last Conservatives went to power. Did it work then? No. Will it work now? What do you think?!


Lib Dem is multi culturally absent minded. Their idea to propose a targeted immigration based on jobs needed to local community is just plainly preposterous. I’m dumbfounded. Also, his amnesty idea is lacking serious thought. Nick, there is a reason why they are called illegal immigrants; they have illegally entered the country! Isn’t Mr Clegg married to a Spanish national?


I’ve heard and read and followed all their talks, speeches, manifestos and I’m afraid that it doesn’t excite me. Will all this talk about fresh change, I’m not buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment